Liebster Award



I have been so very blessed in recent months.  When I began this blogging/TPT adventure, I was very nervous.  There is a certain vulnerability involved.  I'm not the center of attention type of person and I actually get a little uncomfortable when others talk to me about my blog.  So, needless to say, when I was told by Kathleen over at KidPeople Classroom that she was nominating me for a Liebster award, I was shocked.  And humbled.  And embarrassed.  And excited.  And basically a hot mess.  :)



Kathleen has some great information about the Liebster on her blog.  Click on her button above for some information about the award!

So here's the deal.  To accept the nomination, I need to:
1. Link back to the blog that nominated me.
2. Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer that 200 followers.
3. Answer the questions posted for me by my nominator.
4. Write 5-11 random facts about myself.
5. Create 5-11 questions for my nominees.
6. Contact my nominees and let them know I nominated them.

So here you go!  Here are my answers to Kathleen's questions!


1. What one word sums up  the heart of your blog?
Fun!  I want my students to have FUN learning.  I hope to inspire others to do the same.  When students are having fun, they are more engaged and can learn so much more!

2. What is your favorite post, or your favorite category of post?
My apple posts are some of my favorites.  Apple week is one of my favorite weeks in Kindergarten.  We have so much fun and I think it shows in our work!

3. What one blog tip would you pass on to other bloggers?
Speak from the heart and be yourself.  People want to know who YOU are!

4. What one thing would you most like to learn?
How do you balance time?!  I feel like some weeks I am on it and other weeks I am scraping by finding time for everything.  How do you all do it?! 

5. What's your favorite holiday and why?
CHRISTMAS!!!! The giving, the singing, the smells, the happiness - I love it all!

6. How do you spend your summers?
Usually working and with my family.  The past couple of years I have worked during summer school.  I also try to soak in as much time with my girls as possible!

7. If you could live some place else, in some other time, where would it be?
Oooooh, this is HARD!  Some place in Europe in the early 1900s.  I love those classy times.  And Paris.

8. And I GOTTA ask this :) What idea on my blog is most useful to you?
I love Kathleen's recent post on how she handles parent/teacher conferences.  Such WONDERFUL ideas!   Check them out here!



I am asking these same questions to these amazing bloggers!

Alyce

Amy

Amber



Keri



Alright ladies, here are your questions!

1. What one word sums up  the heart of your blog?
2. What is your favorite post, or your favorite category of post?
3. What one blog tip would you pass on to other bloggers?
4. What one thing would you most like to learn?
5. What's your favorite holiday and why?
6. How do you spend your summers?
7. If you could live some place else, in some other time, where would it be?
8. What idea on my blog is most useful to you?

I can't wait to hear your answers!  Congrats ladies!

XOXO,

Racheal

1 comment

  1. So glad to see your post, Racheal. I'll answer to your time question– I simply do it when I can. I always have a post or two going, and I try to keep certain link-up dates in mind. However, sometimes my life gives me the time and sometimes not, so my blogging comes in spurts and that's okay with me. And although I love my followers, I don't think anyone is sitting on the edge of their chair waiting for my next post :) I've enjoyed watching you grow. And I'll check out your nominees, too, and hope they link up on the Liebster page! See you around! Kathleen
    Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete