Freaking. Out.

Ok.  Today was the day.  I did it!  I met some AMAZING teachers!  And guess what?!  IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!  (Yes, it deserves all caps!)

The meet up was organized by Tara West of Little Minds at Work and Deedee Wills of Mrs. Will's Kindergarten.  We got together at this super sweet little restaurant Vito's in the Valley.  It was soooo yummy and the staff were so friendly!  I would definitely recommend a visit!  

My friend Mara went with me and I couldn't have picked a better partner in crime today for the road trip!  I just love her!  She totally gets me and always makes it a good time!



There were about 15-20 teachers there preschool - first grade.  And let me tell you...every single one of them was super sweet!  I love the atmosphere of being in a place where people just get you!  Ya know?  Like, when I won my AWESOME door prize (new sharpies?  HELLO!) I literally squealed!  These ladies got it!  My husband would've thought I was nuts!


Then, the best part?!  I got to meet Deedee and Tara!  These ladies are seriously fantastic!  I have to admit I was totally star struck!  They quickly made us feel so at ease and we were swapping stories in no time!  These two are so talented, funny and sweet, I just can't stop gushing!  (P.S. jean jackets are so in!)


Overall, it was a great day and a perfect way to kick off heading back to work this week.  I feel totally rejuvenated and ready to take on a new year!  Cheers!

XOXO,

Racheal

9 comments