Organization UPDATE

Ok.....so remember a few weeks ago when I had this mess to deal with?



Well I am happy to say that I am making progress!  It's been slow going but here is what I have now!



Beautiful isn't it?!  I also purchased a shelf and some cubes from Target for storing by Guided Reading materials so they can be right on hand!  I am loving the red and blue for my Suess theme!



I started sorting materials last night.  I can't wait to use my Guided Reading Tub Labels.  They are a FREEBIE in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.


I'm thinking now I need labels for all of those tubs above...hmmmm....

XOXO,

Racheal

1 comment

  1. Looks great! Organization makes me so happy--just reading about yours is giving me the idea to get up and do some organization right now!!
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete