Monday Made It - Back to School!

Linking up again with 4th Grade Folics for Monday Made It!



This week I am sharing how I introduced myself to my new students!  As soon as I received my class list, I put together these sweet list postcards to send out to them!  I included a little message to my student telling them how excited I was to meet them!  Then I included a little parent section giving them information regarding our open house!  One of my kiddos is a fellow teacher's son and he was SOOOOO excited to get one!  





However, I didn't stop there...I wanted a way for my parents to have my information easily on hand.  I made matching magnets!  I created a template and then printed them on magnetic sheets I bought at Walmart (I love the Avery brand sheets the best!)  



What do you all think?  I just LOVE them!



I received several requests for my postcard and magnet template so I built together a little packet!  There are ten different style/color options and it's all EDITABLE!!!  I hope this helps you make a great first impression!  Good luck this school year!




XOXO,


Racheal

2 comments

  1. I've gotta have these! :) I especially love the magnets and how you include a picture of yourself on the postcard! Good luck tonight!

    ReplyDelete