Meet the Teacher LINKY

I am FINALLY linking up with Stephanie over at Falling Into First for her Meet the Teacher Linky!  What a FAB idea!


Hi!   My name is Racheal and I am 29 years old!  I have been married to my husband for 7 years (together for 12!) and we have the two most beautiful and spunky little girls - Madilynn (4) and Lila (17 months).  They are my WORLD!  


I have been teaching kindergarten for three years and I previously taught Early Childhood for about five years before that.  I was really nervous about teaching kindergarten.  I mean, NERVOUS.  But the truth is, I love it!  Like, a lot!


 THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

Diet Root Beer. Starbucks. Chocolate.  Caramel.  Chocolate and caramel mixed together. Target. Shopping for my classroom.  My family.  My amazing friends.  Seuss.  Yoga pants.  Statement necklaces.  Meeting new people.  Creating.  Sharpies. 

 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?


A stay at home momma!  Or a college professor.

THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.

Organized.  Driven.  Loving.

FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"

"I'd really love to sit in another meeting, SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!!" 


Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?

Audrey Hepburn.  Love her!!!


Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?

Watch Her Go


 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?
Get things done in a snap.  Literally.

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?

God promised to give you your daily bread, he didn't say it would be buttered. 

Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 

Anything Taylor Swift.

 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?

Truthfully, NEITHER!  I am a girl that likes her sleep!!!! But lately, I have been staying up late and have been rather productive!

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?

 Hmmmmm.  I really like my Shared Reading Sets!  This is something I have been doing for what seems like forever!  Making books and activities to help students learn sight words and other literacy skills!  

Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU!

The summer after my senior year of high school I bit a hole in my bottom lip.  We were on the lake tubing and I flipped off.  The next thing I remember is being pulled into the boat (I must have passed out) and my friend Emily telling me "I doesn't look so bad!" - meanwhile she can't even look at me!  I ended up having a hole straight through my lip.   We drove like crazy to the hospital and met my parents and I ended up having a plastic surgeon sew me up to minimize scarring.  I still have a little scar to prove it!   It was scary at the time, but we were able to find the humor in it later.  We joked that I wouldn't even need a straw if I kept the hole!  :)

To meet some other fun bloggers click on my picture above!

XOXO,

Racheal

No comments

Post a Comment