Apple Pickin' Peek at My Week!

It's Sunday!  That means a little peek at my upcoming week!  


Before I do....I have to tell you about my weekend and give you a little princess themed FREEBIE!

I took my daughter to Disney Princess' and Heroes on Ice this weekend.  What a blast!!!! We had so much fun!  Even I was jumping up and down with excitement!!!






Afterward we went to the American Girl store where I got some goodies for Madi - a new puppy!


And then onto Charming Charlie's where we picked up some goodies for Mommy!


Since it's a bit of a long drive from the bootheel to St. Louis for a four year old, I made a book to keep Madi busy.  She did SO WELL!  I was a super proud mommy listening to her practice the words she's learned and the strategies I've taught her!  You can grab the book as a FREEBIE by clicking on the picture below.  Perfect for a little princess!


Now onto my plans!  We are talking APPLES!  Seriously, we are getting into some of my favorite weeks to teach y'all!  So fun!  Here are my plans!  Just click on the link below to be taken to my plans.  From there, click on the pictures to be taken to the product!



I have a lot of different projects planned over the next two weeks - including apple taste testing, making applesauce, Johnny Appleseed, and a field trip to the apple orchard!  So fun!


To get in the apple mood, I created a little set of apple themed letter and word work activities for my kiddos and I to work on during whole group and small group times.  So fun!

We will spell the word apple using a fun little song, then sort the picture cards under the correct beginning letter.


We will sort long vowels.


And we will spell CVC words!



I also have a memory match game and BINGO cards, just no pictures!  :)

To grab your copy, click the link below!  It's 20% off until Wednesday morning!


I'll be checking back in later this week after the rest of my conferences to talk about how I use my guided reading groups to differentiate my literacy centers!  Talk soon!   :)


XOXO,

Racheal


No comments

Post a Comment