Back to Normal

Y'all.  I am so blessed to be sitting on my couch, in the comfort of my warm living room, watching something from my DVR and eating actual food.  This time last week I was in the hospital with this sweetie.  That's right.  My poor baby girl spent two days in the hospital for dehydration.  The darn stomach got her and she couldn't get over it.  On top of that, her big sister got strep....AGAIN.  Fourth time in two months.  We now have a tonsillectomy scheduled for January.  I love our doctors - they are seriously the best - but I do not want to see them again for a long, long time.  


I was so happy when she started feeling better!  The nurses just loved this sweetie!  She even got a puppy!




Fortunately, my girls are feeling much better and we are home, healthy and back to normal!


Meanwhile, my school kiddos were very well taken care of.  I had sent home a fun 'hide the turkey activity' the week before after we read Run Turkey Run.  Look at these turkeys!!!  How creative!!!

  
A Ghostbuster turkey.


A pizza delivery turkey.


Leonardo the Ninja turkey.


And beautiful Princess turkey!  

I just love them!

Well, now that Thanksgiving is over.  It's time for CHRISTMAS!  We are starting with my favorite topic GINGERBREAD!!!  Here are my plans for the week.


Click on the link below to download my plans!


We are starting subtraction this week so I whipped up this fun little subtraction activity for my kiddos.  It's my FREEBIE this week!  To grab it, just click on the picture below!


I'm also excited to begin using my December Word Work.  My kiddos began using these today in centers and they loved the activities!  Here is what's included.

Rudolph Upper/Lowercase Letter Dab


What's in Santa's Bag? Beginning Sounds


Gingerbread Vowel Sort


Stocking CVC Words - this is my favorite!!!


Wrapping Up Blends


Decorating with Digraphs


Thinking of CVCe Words


Choo Choo Mixed Up Sight Words


Christmas Sentences


Toy Factory Word Families


Naughty or Nice Words


Plus two emergent reader flip books!  

To grab this pack, just click on the link below!!!


And the best part?  It's on SALE as part of the the 2 day TPT Cyber Sale!  Everything in my store is 20% off and when you enter the code TPTCYBER you can get 28% off!  Click the picture below to check out my store!



Happy shopping!  Happy December!  

XOXO,

Racheal

4 comments

  1. So glad to see your girlies are feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so sorry to hear the girlies were sick, Racheal, and so happy to hear they are feeling better! Sick kids are no fun!!!! Kathleen
    Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete