Peek at my Week - Nursery Rhyme Sequencing FREEBIES


Just a short post today!  I am busy getting my room organized and rearranged - a little spring cleaning time!  Here are a copy of my plans for the week!  Just click on the picture to download a copy!



This week we are continuing our study of shapes so I used this when creating our shared reading for the week.  Our words are 'make' and 'ride' so I used those to 'make' different transportation with shapes!  Check it out by clicking on the link below!


We are also continuing our Nursery Rhyme unit.  We will be working on sequencing in preparation for end of the year DRA testing and retelling.  We will be sequencing the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "Jack and Jill".  Here are some FREEBIES for you!  Hope you can use them!




XOXO,


Racheal

No comments

Post a Comment