St. Patrick's Day Freebie!

Happy Tuesday friends!  I think I am finally beginning to recover from a long weekend and daylight savings so I'm here to bring you a little St. Patrick's Day FREEBIE!

I recently attended the Conference on the Young Years at the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri.  This is such a great local conference and I try to go every year when school funds allow.  :)



This year I was able to take one of the new Kindergarten teachers in our building and it was so much fun getting to know her on a more personal level and spending time with her learning and growing!  


While I don't have many pictures (I was too busy learning, listening, shopping, and panicking about my own presentation to get many pictures) - I did have a WONDERFUL time!  

If you are reading this and attended my session, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!


While I was very nervous to present to such a large group about student goals and hands on literacy - you all were super supportive and interactive and I genuinely had a great time talking with you all!

To celebrate success at the conference and success that I've survived two days back at school after being off for three plus daylight savings....I have a FREEBIE!



Students will match rhyming gold coins then work to sort them into the different word family pots of gold.  My students loved them and I hope yours do too!  Just click on the picture below to download!  


Have a great rest of the week!


No comments

Post a Comment